The inspiration came from an interview with Sam Neill's character, palaeontologist Alan Grant. "We attempted to discover what was the basis? The two species, man and dinosaurs separate by 65 million year of evolution, have been put back in the mix. What do we know to expect?

"That's why it's thrilling that the film performed very well and gives us lots of room to play around," Treverrow continued. "It will become an entirely different film. The audience has granted permission to us to some extent to WoW Classic SoD Gold take it to the next stage, and I'm not necessarily referring to in terms of size, but I believe strongly that it's not about more dinosaurs or larger and better dinosaurs. It's about making this the basis for an entire story about the relationship we have to these creatures.

" World of Warcraft Season of Discovery was designed with gamers in mind. I'm sure I'll never forget it, however, we've seen plenty of "dinosaurs that chase people around on an island' films. I'm certain that you guys as well as the general public is likely to WoW Season of Discovery Gold want to discover the possibilities of where we could go."

The month before, Trevorrow was announced as director for Star Wars World of Warcraft Season of Discovery 9 but he won't be directing for the sequel to World of Warcraft Season of Discovery, which is scheduled for release in publication in the month of June. He is however writing the script along with Derek Connolly, and will direct the production.