I find it very appealing. That's probably not going to stay found in that. But for WoW Classic SoD Gold a lot of people, they're happy. So I'm super satisfied for those people. But you know, it's not going to be there. Maybe they're just holding out on us. And we're gonna be able to see it added in like phase three or phase four. Who knows? But it won't remain there until the final.

Everyone should be aware of that If you've not heard it yet, but chances are, you know, because I mean, this is among the biggest changes. Transferring the PvP portion of things. You know, the two two arena brackets, you didn't obtain gladiator in the days, as it was a bit imbalanced. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but you are right, I truly believe that rogue priest and Paladin warrior were two of the most overpowered v2 teams.

There are certain teams which could easily be Gladiator. But you know, I mean, someone posted comments like"Oh, why don't you just play that team comp and not be overpowered, if it's the same team comp. I'm guessing it's because it's this is true, but how about all the other players on their comps?

But whatever I mean, they'll let it happen as you've heard of in the classic version of So, if you love tos, which by the way TOS is quite entertaining. Gladiator can be obtained through two's all over again that's pretty cool. It's a good idea, right? There's a change that's expected which will add to the point that it's going to be very different this time around. You know, back then they also had a variety of various badges before switching to PvE. Therefore, emblems of Valor will drop at the end of every raid during the wrath of Lich King.

It was once it was, you know, various emblems, based on when the tear heroics drop another emblem I think it was three or four different emblems by the wrath. It was quite a mess. But this is actually going simplify the issue according to Cheap WoW SoD Gold my view. You get hero's symbols from heroics